This is an advanced level course ideal for mentors, coaches, directors, assistant directors, consultants and others who impact the work of early education teachers.
This 6 session, 42-hour course is focused on increasing skills to facilitate the professional growth of early childhood education teachers. It goes beyond instruction and guidance to address topics unique to adults including:
- learning styles and developmental stages of adult learners,
- coaching strategies,
- analyzing assessment data and differentiated instruction,
- effective classroom observations,
- targeted mentoring,
- the gradual release model of responsibility,
- conducting classroom visits and giving feedback,
- creating action plans and
- reflective practices.
Contact us or call 817.831.2111 to receive course scope and sequence and notice of the next class before we publish online!