Each cabin will attend a variety of activities as a group. Our camp activities director will coordinate a “taste of camp” so your group will experience all that this weekend has to offer. You will be provided with your cabin schedule upon arrival. Alternate activities will be offered for those group members who are too young or not interested in participating with the activity blocked for your cabin.
*Activities subject to change Some activities have age and weight restrictions. High Ropes Challenge Course participants must be 8 years or older; 250lb weight limit. If you or your group members are unable to participate in an activity due to these restrictions, please note on the registration form.
You will receive the full weekend cabin schedule for your group about one week before arriving at camp.
Meals & cabin lodging included**
Have you ever eaten out of a canoe? Well, this weekend is your chance. Each freshly prepared home-style meal is accompanied by a fully stocked salad and fruit bar. The canoe salad bar (really! It’s a canoe!) features seasonal fruits, yogurt and a variety of salads from green leaf to pasta.
Each cabin sleeps 12 people. All cabins are accessible. See the virtual tour video below.
Please note our safety requirements for Camping Weekends
- Masks are recommended when entering the dining hall and when engaging in indoor activities with other cabin groups regardless of vaccination status.
- Meals will be served from a service line and not family style.
- We encourage different cabin groups maintain 6’ of distance both inside and outside.
- All activity materials and equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each group.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.