ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Only original artwork conceived and created by the entrant will be considered for competition. Artwork must be current, i.e., created in the last 3 years. If framed, please ensure undamaged framing. Original two and three- dimensional works in all traditional and non-traditional media are eligible for submission, except video.
*Giclées and prints that are submitted/accepted will not be included in the judging. Each piece should be limited to 40” horizontally or vertically (in total, including frame), and under 50 pounds. Camp Fire reserves the right to return material that is not representative of its mission to serve youth, or that is unsuitable for exhibition and auction. We are unable to accept artwork that includes nudity, violence, or subject matter of an inappropriate nature.
Submission of an entry to this exhibition constitutes an agreement by the entrant to the conditions set forth in this document and for the reproduction of the work for all publicity purposes connected with An Artists’ Christmas. Camp Fire reserves the right to install accepted works in any manner deemed necessary for exhibition or security reasons. Camp Fire First Texas assumes ownership of donated artwork until auctioned or sold unless otherwise indicated below.
2022 SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Submit online no later than August 26, 2022, at CampFireFW.org/AAC or mail on USB drive.
- Artists may submit up to three (3) images for consideration.
- Only digital images of the artwork will be accepted.
- File must be saved as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG (at least 4” wide at 300 dpi).
- If an artist’s work is accepted, it is considered a donation to Camp Fire. A receipt for your gift-in-kind will be mailed to the address provided with your submission.