- Paintings: Oil, Acrylic
- Watercolor and Drawings
- Photography, Prints* & Giclée*
- 3-Dimensional Artwork, Jewelry
ARTIST AWARDS & BENEFITS
- Cash awards for the Best of Show – $1,500; and First Place – $1,000 and Second Place – $500 in each category
- Mobile/online art bidding begins November 4, 2021
- Two complimentary reservations to event ($600 value) and recognition at the event
- Reception begins at 6:00 p.m., art set up in open section of ballroom, with plenty of time and space to
network with guests
- Purchasers and artists connected after event
- Social media cross promotion
- Recognition in online bidding, social media, on the event invitation, and
on the Camp Fire website
- Submission deadline extended: August 27
- Acceptance notification: September 15
- Delivery of accepted work: September 16-24
- Artists’ Award Presentation: To be announced
- Bidding for Silent Art Auction opens November 4 at Culture, Cocktails & Camp Fire event
- Gala and Art Auction: November 19, 2021, 6:00 – 10:00 pm.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Only original artwork conceived and created by the entrant will be considered for competition. Artwork must be current, i.e., created in the last 3 years. If framed, please ensure undamaged framing. Original two and three- dimensional works in all traditional and non-traditional media are eligible for submission, except video.
*Giclées and prints that are submitted/accepted will not be included in the judging. Each piece should be limited to 40” horizontally or vertically (in total, including frame), and under 50 pounds. Camp Fire reserves the right to return material that is not representative of its mission to serve youth, or that is unsuitable for exhibition and auction. We are unable to accept artwork that includes nudity, violence, or subject matter of an inappropriate nature.
Submission of an entry to this exhibition constitutes an agreement by the entrant to the conditions set forth in this document and for the reproduction of the work for all publicity purposes connected with An Artists’ Christmas. Camp Fire reserves the right to install accepted works in any manner deemed necessary for exhibition or security reasons. Camp Fire First Texas assumes ownership of donated artwork until auctioned or sold unless otherwise indicated below.
- Submit online no later than August 27, 2021, at CampFireFW.org/AAC or mail on a CD or USB drive.
- Artists may submit up to three (3) images for consideration.
- Only digital images of the artwork will be accepted.
- File must be saved as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG (at least 4” wide at 300 dpi).
- If an artist’s work is accepted, it is considered a donation to Camp Fire. A receipt for your gift-in-kind will be mailed to the address provided with your submission.