Wednesday, January 19
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Steps to creating and maintaining the health and safety of the learning environment are fundamental to any quality program. This session will offer a firm understanding of minimum standards, how to manage health issues, creating a healthy nutrition program, and the director’s role in preventing child abuse and neglect.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Maintain licensing regulations and their enforcement
- Handle health issues (accidents, allergies, etc.)
- Manage child supervision in center
- Develop and implement a healthy nutrition program
- Understandthedirector’s role in preventing child abuse