Renew Your Administrator's Credential with Camp Fire
To renew you must have completed 90 hours of training (60 in Child Development/ 30 in Business/Administration) since the issue date of credential that meets training requirements for child care directors. Thirty (30) hours must be business-related training. Please review the Minimum Standards criteria 746.1311 (a)-(g) regarding acceptable training topics in the training summary document.
You must also complete and submit to Camp Fire the following items:
1. Provide documentation of completed training
Record your training, in chronological order, on the Training Summary form
Attach copies of training certificates. Each certificate must include:
- presenter/name of agency providing training,
- date of training
- number of hours awarded
- If you have taken college credit courses in lieu of training seminars or workshops, enclose a copy of the transcript or grade report.
2. Complete the ECMI renewal application
3. Complete the ECMI Program Update Form
4. Submit a copy of your current CPR and First Aid certificates
(these are not applied to the required 90 hours)
5. Submit a renewal fee of $150 or $200 if less than 20 business days.
(50% of fees are refundable in the event renewal is not approved. Checks payable to Camp Fire)
All of the above MUST BE SUBMITTED to Camp Fire 20 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR to the expiration date of your credential. If you submit within 20 business days of expiration date, an additional $50 extension fee will be required to process the renewal.
Information can be sent by email to ECMI@campfirefw.org, fax to 817-831-5070 or mail to Attn: ECMI, Camp Fire First Texas, 2700 Meacham Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76137. NOTE: Large email files may need to be grouped into sections and sent separately as a series. i,e; part 1 of 3.
When it is determined that all information is complete, a renewal credential for three years will be issued. If you have questions, please call us at 817.831.2111.