The Parenting Center
817-332-6348 or 817-275-7576
• Provides educational programs and counseling to increase positive parenting skills. Provides a Warm Line at 817-332-6399 from noon-3PM for parents or caregivers who need immediate answers.
SAFE Kids Coalition
Arlington/Fort Worth 682-885-1619
• Works to educate parents and children about injury prevention. Provides written material on various safety topics and provides free car seat safety checks.
Texas Cooperative Extension
• Offer publications and classes on parenting, early literacy and family life
Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
• Helps children, ages birth to 3, with disabilities or delays in their development. Provides support to families through education and family services.
Child Study Center
• Provides assessment and treatment for children with developmental, neurological, psychological, speech, audiological, and genetic disorders