Summer Early Bird discount deadline is March 15, 2013.
Summer Registration Details
- Sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A deposit equal to one-week's fee, as well as the first week's camp fee and registration fee for each child are required with your registration form.
- If you are registering for only one week, your camp fee and registration fee is your deposit and the only payment due upon registration.
- After registration you will receive a detailed confirmation packet, which includes your consent form, what to bring, etc.
- Current immunization records are required for admittance to all of our camps.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
1. Cancellations are to be made by email or fax to the Camptivity Registrar by the Monday two weeks prior to the week being cancelled. All cancellations will be charged a $25 fee. No refunds will be made to those who cancel after this date.
2. For all “no shows” or for weeks not cancelled properly, the last week’s fee will be utilized to pay for the missed week, and all remaining weeks at Camptivity will be cancelled. Please contact the Camptivity Registrar to re-register for remaining weeks and pay appropriate fees.
If you must cancel, please provide written notice to the Camptivity Registrar at:
Camptivity@CampFireFW.org OR fax cancellation notice to 817-222-2812.
(you will receive a written confirmation from the Registrar)
- PAYMENT POLICY:
Each weekly fee is due no later than 6:00PM on the Wednesday prior to the week camper attends. Payments made after this time will have a $15 late charge added per child to the weekly fee. Automatic charges to credit cards must be set-up in advance and will be run on the Wednesday prior to the registered week.