Resident Camp Registration details:
- Sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A $125 deposit (deducted from camp fee) for each camper/session is required for registration.
- Camp Payment Plan Sample Schedule -
You can sign up for the payment plan at any time.
You choose to have your account auto charged on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- Payment in full is due by May 31. We welcome registrations after this date, but they must include payment in full.
- Please do not list more than two cabinmate requests.
- Store account refunds will be given in whole dollar amounts only. Change will be donated to the Campership fund. We suggest a deposit of $40 per week in the store account.
- After your registration is processed you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our detailed confirmation packet, which includes your health form, directions to camp, what to bring, etc.
Documentation Required At Camp Check-In:
- Immunization records are required for admittance to camp.
- Campers must have a documented medical examination by a physician within 12 months prior to the first day of camp.
- Proof of health insurance is required at check-in. If campers do not have insurance through their family or other sources, camper accident insurance must be purchased at check-in for $10 per week per camper. We strongly recommend that insurance be purchased even if the camper is covered by a family policy, as this insurance provides first dollar coverage (no deductible for covered events). Amount of coverage is $7,500. Any medical expense over the limit of insurance coverage is the responsibility of the parent or legal guardian. A copy of the policy is available upon request.
Resident Camp Cancellation Policy:
- Your $125 deposit is non-refundable. If you give written cancellation notice at least 2 weeks prior to the first day of your session, you will receive a 50% refund of your payment (minus the deposit) or your entire payment (minus the deposit) can be applied to next year’s summer camp. No refunds will be made to those who cancel after this date.