The Child Care Network Pilot offers businesses the opportunity to enter into a network of business leaders committed to providing their employees with a cost-effective resource for child care and other work-life issues affecting employee’s families.
Child Care Network Model At-A-Glance:
- An employer joins into an arrangement – a network – with other similarly sized employers, Camp Fire and select child care providers for a mutually beneficial model to address employees’ child care needs.
- An employee needs assessment is performed to target resources unique to your employee base.
- This pilot program address most employee scenarios; in addition provides increased quality
of care over all.
- Camp Fire does the heavy lifting/coordination/administration/provides expertise.
- The fee for this program is accessed based on the needs of the company.
- Employee advantages include reduced registration, discounts or preferred enrollment status, to name a few.
- Advantages to employer include resources that help increase employee productivity, reduce absenteeism, retain staff and improve the supply of quality of child care.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information please contact:
817-831-2111, ext. 108